Wednesday, July 3, 2013

SLAM Bam Thank You Ma'am!

SLAM!


image via Moms with Muscles
Here is a really quick product review for you! 

My 5 am workouts have left me dragging and I have started to feel like I'm just going through the motions of my lift and cardio. Where is the usual pep in my step?! After much deliberation I decided to order some SLAM by Advocare. Honestly I was skeptical, really, I've used the pre work out drinks and powders before and either experience, none of the products promises or the opposite.....I'm bouncing off the walls, banging out my reps all while my heart rate is borderline heart attack high only to be left with a major crash by noon!

So this morning rolled around and I eagerly ripped into my new box of SLAM and chugged it down  before leaving the house for the gym. (empty stomach by the way)  By the time I arrived at the gym (5 mins) I was feeling a lot more awake and energy was beginning to build inside me without causing me to be overly jittery. 

I had a fabulous workout boasting of high energy, superb endurance and fantastic mental focus: 
40 mins resistance training~chest and back
15 mins ABS
60 mins steady state cardio~with average heart rate 135

*I even had enough endurance to knock out extra reps during my weight training.*

SLAM
Liquid Vitamin and Amino Acid Supplement
See ingredients below:


(For maximum effect drink entire bottle, between meals or before workout.)

The product claims to be a high powered energy source, sustained energy without jitters, sharpens mental focus and (yay!) sugar free!



Here is a link if you would like to give this product a try! www.advocare.com/130616454/default.aspx
I will be ordering some additional products from Advocare and sharing more reviews with you! I would love to hear your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment